Terms & Conditions
Please Read the Following Terms and Condition Carefully.
- Fees paid are not refundable under any circumstances including change of residence, discontinuing studies etc. Also, fees once paid will not be transferred to any other candidate and it is valid for 2 years from the date of enrolment with FPA.
- Candidate is required to furnish proper details like name, email address, contact number, address, parent details, education qualification. Any changes in the details need to be informed to your respective admin for time to time in order to receive timely updates about the Course.
- FPA reserves the right to modify a program due to a change of regulations, low attendance or any other unforeseen circumstances. The timetable for various batches is only indicative & not conclusive. It can change in terms of date, timings. The Candidate is advised to check their Email, WhatsApp group from time to time for any notification from FPA.
- Students won’t be allowed to change batch without the permission of the concerned authority.
- On paying the requisite fees, Financial Planning Academy (FPA) would send across an email confirming your admission to the course offered by FPA. Kindly note that, the admission to the Course is subject to the clearance of all cheques, failing which the admission of the Candidate would be cancelled with immediate effect.
- For the amount of fees paid by the student only one set of study material will be provided to the students, any amendments in the syllabus will be mailed to them from time to time.
- The Candidate agrees to attend the scheduled lecture from time to time & maintain decorum & professionalism in the class. Any act disturbing the atmosphere of the class would lead to disciplinary actions which may lead to termination of admission without any repayment of fees.
- Students damaging the property of the institute shall be held responsible for replacing it or paying the cost of the same.
- Fees paid to FPA include training and study material charges only. It does not include Board Registration, Annual subscription payment Examination Fees.
- In addition to FPA fees, students are supposed to bear all the statutory body fees such as registration, examination, membership etc .
- For candidates falling under the student’s category; FPA will provide all support with respect to getting a Exemption Subject & Discount payment (If any)