ACCA mainly stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. It is a well-known association providing a global qualification for the CAs. This certification course will include 13 exams, 3-years of professional working experience and some ethical professional working modules to follow.
Getting hold of the ACCA Course is a great way to shape a career in the best possible manner. The candidates can be exempted from some exams, which depend solely on their existing educational background.
A globally recognized qualification:
It is a globally recognized qualification where the candidates can procure the ACCA membership to apply for the jobs overseas. In the same way, ACCA members can further apply for jobs in all the most promising MNCs in India. Some of the biggest names over here are EY, PwC, Deloitte and KPMG.
- The syllabus of the ACCA Subjects will have a perfect combination of the essential module, skill module and knowledge module.
- Under the Knowledge module, you have Accountant in business, financial accounting and management accounting.
- Skill module consists of performance management, taxation and corporate and business law, audit and assurance, financial reporting and financial management.
- Then under the essential module, the ACCA Course Details will cover business analysis, corporate reporting and governance risk and ethics.
Some of the other options that candidates can come up with will be Advanced Performance Management, Advanced Financial Management, Advanced Audit and Assurance and Advanced Taxation.
Get to the ACCA scope as seen in India:
Once you have taken an active part in the ACCA Course in India, you will end up with a brighter career scope and a secure future that leads to perfect financial freedom. Companies of all sizes are becoming more aware of the ACCA, along with its value and repute as an international standard.
- Even though some companies are still not aware of the global ACCA certification, the awareness will be spreading out really fast.
- Once you have the ACCA membership by your side, you get the chance to bag job roles at top MNCs.
- Students can follow multiple job profiles after successfully completing the ACCA course in India.
The job opportunities available:
Now, you must be wondering more about the job opportunities coming your way once you have ACCA membership under your name. Some of the major job roles to follow are in the following areas:
- Corporate Finance
- Internal Audit
- Accounting Advisory
- Audit and Assurance
- Risk Advisory
- Investment Advisory
The job offers, along with the salary packages and the designation, are similar to that of the CAs. So, you might get a clear idea of the ACCA membership count over here as well. Even though it depends on ACCA mostly, there are multiple career options available once the qualification is over. The qualification needs a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a professional firm. With ACCA, you can either resume jobs at the companies you choose to work for or can opt for corporate jobs or even private consulting.