Top Bankers, Brokers, Wealth & Asset Management Companies, Insurance Companies, etc prefer CFP Certificed People.
Organizations are making it mandatory for their Relationship Managers and Wealth Managers, to take up the CFP Certification Program
Over 1, 00,000 CFP s are required on an immediate basis (Placement Corner)
SCOPE & OPPORTUNITIES
Pursuing CFP can widen the scope of an individual and open opportunity across various sectors and provide multiple career options.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Investment Advisory Services (CFP certification is NISM Accredited Certification Examinations for Investment Advisors)
- Mutual Funds
- Stock Broking
- Portfolio Management Services
- Independent Financial Advisory
- Retirement Advisor
A CFP professional can also provide professional services on a personal basis thus generating an additional earnings stream in the form of commissions, brokerage, incentives, advisory, etc. and expands your personal and professional opportunities within the world of finance.
DURATION & FLEXIBILITY
This program of CFP course can be flexibly pursued along with one’s current studies/work. The FPSB conducts the CFP Certification exams online. Dates will be annouced by FPSB, a candidate can flexibly choose a convenient date and time to give the exams.
Multiple choice examination format makes it evident that CFP bridges the gap between practical & theoretical aspects of finance enabling a holistic view of the financial environment.
Classroom Lectures for CFP course are conducted on Weekends* (Weekend lecture will be conducted either on Saturdays or Sundays per batch. Choose as per your convenience)
- Rated as "Hot Job" by CNBC in 2003
- "Upcoming Certification in Financial Service in India" by The Week in 2004
- CFP mark is rated as the "Gold Standard" by Wall Street Journal in 2006
- Rated as "One of the Best Jobs" by U.S. News and World Report, 2012