Follow the Accurate ACCA Course in India For Best Results
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or ACCA Institute is the global body of professional accountants that regulates ACCA qualification. Since its inception in 1904, the leading body of chartered professionals has a legacy of 118 years with a member count of 2,00,000 and a student count of 5,00,000.
The ACCA Course in India gives you the chance to achieve global recognition to help you build a successful career in the finance and Accounts profession. At the premium institutes, the trainers believe in imparting the right guidance to the students. Join the top institutes to achieve difficult career goals.
Benefits of pursuing ACCA
Before getting into the core subject detailing of the course, you should learn about the benefits you can enjoy once you start pursuing ACAA.
- You can earn a Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting and earn an ACCA Member status.
- Get the M.Sc. degree in Professional Accountancy from the University of London.
- Earn the B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Broos University.
If this sounds like the exact qualification you would like to put on your CV, then ACCA is definitely for you.
If you visit the websites of the best institutes, you will get a clear picture of the ACCA Course Details. It is very important as you should know the course thoroughly to assess how the trainers are covering each topic and help you to grow more knowledgeable.
There are three levels of the course.
Level #1: Knowledge level
Under this particular level, there are 3 courses:
- BT or business Technology
- FA or Financial Accounting
- MA or Management Accounting.
If you complete all the Applied Knowledge exams and the foundation of the professionalism module, you will receive the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
Level #2: Skills Level
This one is more complex than the first level, including 6 ACCA Subjects.
- TX or Taxation
- LW or Corporate and Business Law
- FR or Financial Reporting
- PM or Performance Management
- AA or Audit and Assurance
- FM or Financial Management
As you complete the Applied Skills exam along with the ethics and Professional module, you can achieve the award of Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.
Level #3: Professional level
Undoubtedly, this level is going to be the most challenging one. Here, you have two mandatory subjects and 2 optional subjects.
- SBR or Strategic Business Reporting
- SBL or Strategic Business Leader
Optional subjects give you the chance to select any 2 from 4 topics:
- AFM or Advanced Financial Management
- ATX or Advanced Taxation
- AAA or Advanced Audit and Assurance
- APM or Advanced Performance Management
You will get the award of ACCA affiliate on completion of the course.
Role of the institute
Now we come to the role that the institute plays in the entire process. The premier ACCA Institute will help you with understanding the course. Also, they will prepare you for the exam with study materials, classes, and interactions. Finally, you can sit for the mock tests to check your preparation levels.