An account manager’s (AM) role is to support the Financial Consultant in maintaining and
building the Portfolio Advisory business.
1. Ensuring complete coverage of the client’s financial assets across classes / geographies.
2. Monitoring the portfolio performance across all assets held by the client on a monthly
basis or as and when required.
3. Tax planning to ensure the tax incidence is as low as possible.
4. Periodic reporting of capital gains for advance tax.
5. Preparing financial plan & periodic review of the progress
6. Assisting in onboarding new clients by ensuring documentation as by the regulatory
1. Preparing the documentation for the client investments, seeing the investments thru.
2. Co-ordinating with the operations team and ensuring the mutual fund portfolio reports
3. Yearly update of Risk profile of the clients managed.
4. Assisting in onboarding new clients by ensuring documentation as per the regulatory
Assisting in selection / review of investment options for the client in his/her specific geography.