Company Profile :
Network FP, established in 2011 is a pan-India knowledge platform for personal finance professionals. Over the last 9 years, NFP has grown into a premier organization known for delivering quality & practical educational solutions.
Network FP's range of initiatives includes memberships, certifications, events, workshops & training programs. The use of technology in delivering various programs is helping thousands of financial advisors across 100+ cities/towns to benefit from the initiatives.
Job Description :
• Manage Industry Speakers / Trainers
• Organize Training Programs
• Manage Taskforces & Freelancers
• Develop and Review Content
• Industry Research & Development
• Conceptualize new initiatives
Candidates Profile :
• Passed any professional qualifications like CFP, CWM, CFA, QPFP etc
• A graduate with some experience in the personal finance field.
• Good Oral and Written English Communication Skills
• Keen about learning & implementing new things
• Love for Personal Finance, Interest in Education & be Tech Savvy
We are looking for candidates currently working in personal finance space, looking to make an impact in society and have a love for personal finance, interested in education and are tech-savvy
Salary : As per company standards.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resumes at “Placement@fpa.edu.in” with the company name and profile name.
Please go through the JD carefully before applying.