New Age Secure (NAS) Insurance is a startup in the space of insurance distribution sector in India
It has been founded by two insurance professionals who have wide experience in Insurance and finance sector.
The core aim of this organization is to market and sell insurance products through ethical need based approach. It
is set to become a marketing company which is aligned to newage insurance requirement of India. Looking for
dynamic and marketing oriented individuals to partner with us in the journey
Job Description :
1. To monitor the operations of the firm and ensure that the activities are in compliance with the
regulations stipulated by IRDAI.
2. To design and implement the marketing strategies in order to achieve the Firm’s targets.
3. To develop and implement processes for smooth functioning of the business with the objective of
maximum client satisfaction.
4. To oversee the day to day activities of Insurance Sales Persons and provide assistance, as required.
5. Build relationship with all stake holders like customers, insurance partners and other vendors.
6. Ensure proper accounting of each and every transaction executed within the Firm.
7. Design and Prepare monthly business reports.
8. Supervise the issuance of Policy Documentation, Client specific requests and Claims.
9. To perform any other supervisory role as necessary for the business.
Candidates Profile :
? Full time MBA or Graduate with a minimum of two years of Retail Insurance experience.
? Must qualify for the examination and certification prescribed by IRDAI.
? Candidates with more than five years of experience in Financial Services sector may also apply.
? Retired Individual with Experience in insurance/banking can apply
? Good Communication and marketing Skills.
? Ability to Lead and work with the team
? Knowledge of Insurance products and Insurance regulations.
? Result oriented.