Company Profile :
The role involves activating IFA’s to build AUMs through training, supporting and managing
existing Inactive IFAs through Tele-Engagement.
Job Description :
• IFA business activation
• Training and onboarding
• Serving and providing on call support to clients of IFAs
• Processing pay-outs
• Empanelling new IFAs from AMFI database
• Increasing the depth of the relationship
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Reaching out to Around 50 IFAs per day.
• Understand IFA’s requirement and provide support
• Ensure adherence to regulatory framework
• Activating IFA’s to start conducting business with us
• Building relationship with IFA’s without meeting them in person
• Building AUMs through the right product mix and controlling net sales
Candidates Profile :
Education - Graduation in relevant stream (MBA/BBA candidates preferred)
Experience - 2 years (Preferably into BFSI)
Certification AMFI Distributor module.
Salary : Based on profile and performance
Interested candidates can mail their updated resumes at “Placement@fpa.edu.in” with the company name and profile name.
Please go through the JD carefully before applying.