FPA with various companies brings you good job openings which will help you enhance your skills in the finance domain. Please refer to the job descriptions for your reference.
Company Website : www.jagoinvestor.com
Company Profile : Jagoinvestor is a leading Personal finance blog and Financial Planning firm that creates personal finance content, offers services and online platforms to investors community. We serve more than 80,000 readers and have 3500+ clients and are proud to be one of the most respected personal finance blogs in India. As a team ee have published 4 books with CNBC TV 18 as publisher and also appeared on TV show ‘Plan F’ on CNBC18 . We have also conducted various workshops across India for Investors. We are on a growth mode and looking forward to extend our team.
Our companies core activities includes blogging, Financial Literacy, leading investor awareness workshop, financial planning and running subscription based online programs.
Job Location : Pune , Ahmedabad
Job Profile & Responsibilities :
• Should be able to enroll people for financial advisory service on phone
• Should be able to explain and handle all mutual funds, life insurance and health insurance related points on phone
• Should be able to present suggestions to clients
• Helps client with execution actions like buying mutual funds, life insurance , health insurance etc
• Stays in touch with client as their relationship manager
• Should be able to handle documentation required to onboard a new mutual fund client. Will be required to co-ordinate with CAMS on a weekly basis
• Has sound product knowledge- Life insurance, Health insurance and mutual funds
• Knows the basic concepts about personal finance- Like asset allocation, compounding, emergency fund, financial goals, risk profiling etc)
• Has good communication skills and can speak in English and Hindi fluently.
Candidates Profile :
• Good communication Skills (Fluency in English and Hindi).
• Should know MS Excel, MS Word and Powerpoint in Detail.
• Should have completed CFP certification or should complete it within next 1 yr.
• Qualification: Graduate and holds a CFP certificate or NISM certified.
• Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
• Must be computer literate and should have past experience of working on EXCEL , POWERPOINT, WORD.
• Should be comfortable working in Startup kind of Environment.
Additional Details : Our business model is online and so most of our clients are served online. All the communication happens either over email or phone. Hence we need a candidate who is comfortable working indoor's full time.
Salary : Freshers : 1.8 lacs to 2.4 lacs per annum.
Experienced (More than 1 yr) : 2.4 lacs - 3.6 lacs per annum.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resumes at “Placement@fpa.edu.in” with the company name and profile name.
Please go through the JD carefully before applying.